Samsung Galaxy S9 Features, Price and Specifications
The Samsung Galaxy S9 will be announced in late February 2018 but its retail box has just leaked out and we know the full specifications for the Samsung Galaxy S9 Features.
We have a reliable picture of what Samsung’s next phone will look like and what will be its key features. The Samsung Galaxy S8 and the S8 plus were two very successful phones in 2017. The Galaxy S9 and the Galaxy S9 Plus two phones will look very similar to the current Galaxy S a series edge to edge bezel a screens glass back metal construction.
Samsung Galaxy S9 Features:
1) One important little thing will change this is the fingerprint scanner. On the Galaxy S8 positioned weirdly to the side of the camera hard to reach and just uncomfortable probably the biggest pain point of using the phone. The Galaxy S9 will have that fixed the fingerprint reader below the camera in a much more natural position. There your index finger naturally stays and you can easily unlock the phone.
2) The biggest change in the Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus seems to be the camera. First rumors all agree that the Galaxy S nine plus will have a dual rear camera with run regular wide-angle unit. The secondary telephoto shooter that you use for the blurred background portrait effect.
This is the setup that we have already seen on the Galaxy Note 8. This is what will likely have in the S9 Plus. The smaller Galaxy S9 will have just the main wide angle camera.
Samsung will be the first phone maker to introduce a variable aperture lens for these camera. We explain what this means the aperture of the camera defines how open the lens is and how much light gets onto the camera sensor. All current smartphones have a fixed aperture meaning that the lens stays open at the same level all the time. The Galaxy S9 will be the first modern form where the aperture can change to have two settings. F1.5 will be the wider setting that lets more light in and is suitable for night time shooting. F2.4 will be the second narrower setting where less light gets through. You have sharper detail more suitable for daylight shots this super wide angle camera enables.
3) Another cool new Galaxy S9 features super slow motion. You would be able to record matrix-like effects with your phone with a very high frame rate.
Samsung Galaxy S9 Specifications:
1) The other important part is the screen of the phone. The Galaxy S9 will have a 5.8 inch display while the S9 Plus will feature a 6.2 inch screen. The S9 plus have even thinner bezels. Both will use Super AMOLED screens with a sharp quad HD resolution.
2) There is one cooler new feature in the S9 dual stereo speaker’s sound quality via the loudspeaker.
3) The phones will run on the Samsung experience interface on top of android 8.0 Oreo feature, water resistance and will come with a pair of AKG headphones in the box. They will support wireless charging as well as USB C and Headphone Jack. The S9 and S9+ are said to be powered by Qualcomm’s new and faster technology standard on a 4 gigs of RAM and 64 gigabytes of on-board storage. That is expandable via microSD cards.
This is a pretty comprehensive picture of the new Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus will officially unveil them at Mobile World Congress 2018 in Barcelona at the end of February. Galaxy S9 pre order will be start from March 2, 2018.